Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Really heading home now

Is 1:15 Tuesday night the 27th and in 6 hours I will be in a car going to LAX. My flight isn't till 11 but this is the ride I could get. I am getting a ride from Rachel who lives below Thom, Nathan, and David and also happens to be Davids girlfriend. Shes a pretty standup lady and I am glad I met her. Speaking of meeting people, Haley and Julia are also most top notch, they made me a Snickers cake to send me off and it was delicious. Over all LA has been really nice. For the most part nice weather, no obligations, friendly people. I didn't really do very much or anything really to be honest. I sat on the couch a lot, sat outside on the couch and read, and I ate a lot of peanut butter, and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Thinking about it I feel its almost humorous concidering how I have been here twice since I started college for over a month total and I have done 0 LA things. Anywho. Hallowen!! This weekend! I just love the fall and can't wait to bundle up with some real weather.

See erybody real soon,
Love Arthur.

No comments: