Thursday, September 17, 2009

Biking again

So I am leaving Corvallis in the morning and am pretty pumped to get biking again. A week here was the perfect break and I am ready to move some more ground. I met a lot of fun people here and pretty much just relaxed and enjoyed everyday as best I could. I was kind of mapping out the coming days on bike and it looks like I will be getting into SF right around my birthday which is exciting but also a little unfortunate because I don't want to feel rushed in case I want to hang out someplace longer then expected or take some shorter days. I will have to work it out when if it becomes an issue I guess.

Sludge bucket,
Arthur.

1 comment:

guide and seek said...

What's a sludge bucket? and what kind of a way is that to sign off? you're a goofy guy!