Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Middle of my second day

I got started on Tuesday the 1st instead of Monday because I felt like it and kinda a late start on Tuesday as it was. I didn't get off the boat till round 4 and then started biking. The sun started to get me a little nervous around 630 so i started to keep a lookout for possible places to throw up a tent for the night. About an hour later after coasting down what felt like 3 miles of hill I reached a sign reading now entering Allyn. I passed a Shell station and half a block down was a small lot littered with paddle boats and kayaks. There was a sign with a phone numer to call, so i did and asked politely if I could pitch a tent for the night and be gone in the morning. He said he didn't see anything wrong with that and that was that. Oh and it was on a beutiful lake. I slept pretty well concidering it was my first time in a tent in quite a while and only time sleeping alone in one. Anyways, the next morning I got up, had some potatoes from the Shell and started biking. I will put up pictues when I get a chance.

Boogaloo,
A

No comments: